Sunday, March 29, 2009

Conquering the world with apathy and words!!!

Finally, after all the wishy washy thought of starting my own blog..I finally made one....!!!
Pheeeeewwww!!??
Okies, peeps!! Here goes my very first post..!! Actually, I dun have anything to tell currently so just brace urself with my complete craps..!! Watch out people coz I just bout to deliberate cranky and crappy tales for ur reading. Warning people, dont judge the spurs of words appearing on ur screen coz its juz my honest thought. Juz stop reading if u dont like it ok??
Hahaha..OMG, I lurve doing this!!
How Im going to explain my feeling at this state as I typing out the words...??
...well its like..did u ever remember back when u r small u used to be very happy with very simple act such serving urself with a huge ice cream cone or perhaps a bar of chocolate??
..the very sweet smell and yummy sensation that affects ur nerve and brain making u happy and cheerfull all day long..??
..& that people..., is my feeling at current state!!
unfortunately..not for long..!! u noe bout the ice cream & sweet - toothache!!!!! (aauucchhh)
..so the same goes for the blog..it cant make me happy all the time so there is a time where I
will stop posting up mw words and thought for awhile...
..cant really tell the reason..maybe Ill be away..maybe Im getting bored of it..maybe i dont have anything to write on..maybe there is no internet line...maybe Im tired of it...maybe i've been busy...maybe....etc..etc...etc..etc...
See...??? There is thousand possibilities, cant really be the same reason..

But I do hope that I'll constantly and continuously posting up my words up here..!!!!

As this is my firs post lets just make it short.
Dont wanna tired u out ...
First impression last forever right (hahaha..poyo jek:>)

Actually I wanna keep on writing but had been taken over by apathy laaaa...
ngantuk sudah......wanna go sleep..

Hahaha...actually to be frank I dun really care if no one reading up my post or visiting my blogs coz the real reason why I start this blogging this is because.....

...I had double personality as I'm quite a reserved and shy in person so most of the time I'll suppress my feelings and thoughts....
..once in awhile I need to resurface the hidden me (a hideous me)..of coz not in front of anyone..
..so i thought why not everytime I wanna tell bout the untold story I go blogging...
..so i thought why not everytime Im frustated I told someone through blogging..
..so I thought why not everytime I feel like sharing my feeling, thought and stand.....u noe laa!!

seee??!!
Its quite a goood way to let out the unspoken words hidden inside me in a form of another me..
I dun really think u people understand wat Im talking bout!!
My words looks like Im talking to myself...iz it?!!! uuhh..eerr..

FREAKY MEEEEE!!!


ok2..enough of it..
Should end this by now!!
Tc and see u in the next update!!
But b4 that sorry for the unperfect english(kind of berkarat aleady..haha) and also for the non grammatic sentence that emerge into a grandma like noisy chatter!!
See yaaa...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.