Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Value of money..!!??



Putting back the sense in your
purse!!!
What does money values nowadays...?
Well as a matter of fact I does think that the value of money is too little to be bargain for.
Huhuhuhu, Im actually broke at this very moment..
People..join me & let's check out the sum of fortune I had in hand right now..
Umm.. Ive got about 10 bucks in purse..with two of my atm card already at its limit..
(atm card and not credit card ok..heard me correctly!!)
...& no other saving or watsoever..

So mom..dad.. just kindly give away ur money to me daily!! (Hahaha..useless daughter)
Luckily, the semester is already at near end..
Darn...how did I ended up in total mess??
Well, I noe..I noe..
no one to blame except myself, me...& me..,me again.me.me.me.me.me.me.meeee!!
As an example I went on a frenzy movie spree just this very Monday!!
...doing marathon for 3 movies..frm 4.30 to 11.00.. (x all legal!!)
...wooohoo...looopy me!!...
(gratitude to midvalley & gsc for sucking up every last note in my purse!!)

Conclusion people... - Damage control....!!
...As now onwards, I decided today that I'll not to be tempted again..!!
..in watever form the temptation comes...
..either in advertisement form or human friends
like form .. (lurve my friends tho!!)
..spending money recklessly is a big no-no from now on..
..dun ask why??.. Im completely broke ok!!..

Sometimes ago someone did send me an sms that sounds like this..
"You are what you spend your money on"
..owwhh,please.. its not really true cause if so I'm a complete entertainment-freak-selfish-brute!!
..and Im not...
..to tell the truth I picture myself as someone nice, friendly & a bit crazy sometimes..
...don't you think so?!!..hahahaa (perasan giler)

Solution people...- saving and turning up an extra income!!






No comments: