Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bab* or khinzir...heck..what's the different??!!

I think this kind of topic are rather off for discussion but ; still I was call to share with u lots..

Alrighty, the stories goes like this ....on last weekend two of my little brother and sister are qurreling..

It seem that I kind of cant remember what about it...

U noe ...the tipycal things...

they started to scream out like maniacs....blaming, scratching, kicking and hitting each other..

So like a good older and wiser sister I draw them apart and scold.... (well what I actually did is just asking out from quite a distance..hehe..not really a good sister )

“Ok.ok...whats going on? Stop it guys. Who start first?” I asked

“Gemok tu yang mula dulu.Ko try la cari pasal lagi dengan aku,” shout one of them. Smirking. Winning the fight.

“Bodoh. Ko la yang gemok. Dah la takde leher . KHINZIR!!,” snap one loudly and emotionally with tears flowing down her cheeck. Guess the naughty boy beat her down. Hehe...

P/S : Mind you. They had just have been hoal over the coals for using the words babi the day before..Tak serik-serik jugak ..adooii!!

Well at this last word of KHINZIR I cant help but laughing out hilariously...

My thought went like...;” Wow..sopannyer!! What the heck?! It does’nt matter whether its b*bi or khinzir. Come on !!”

A curse is still a curse no matter how you twist the word. It is your intention,the situation that cause you to use it and the way you pronounce it that make a word turn into a curse.

Still, I cant help but feel a little overwhelm by both little brat. Huhu..leaving me with awe because I cant really use that kind of word no matter how angry I can be. The far I could go is normally bodoh and I cant help saying it with a little bit of guilt.

Far worst than bodoh.. I might use bengong or bangang. And very rarely or occasionally I said the word f*ck out of mischief but never with rage.Huhu..

I dont really know how to curse out of respect to my parents and there is another bit of reasoning beside that but naturally I just hate harsh words!! So..how in the world that the two little brat with the same upbringing as me can curse much better than me....?! Weird la..huhu..

No comments: