Tuesday, December 22, 2009

: a little bit here and there :

indeed ...a little bit here and there...well....d title already amplifies the content for this entry....this entry is just a babble on few topics Im gonna say or rather I have to say...since there is too much thing to talk...so what Im gonna do is just picking up just a lil bit here and there on every topics.....
why????
simple...coz its been way too long since d last time I updated my blog...just so u noe...I can sense mushroom sprouting...Anyway, there is too much thing I wanna put up here but then to sheer laziness...so I just ignore it..

Little bit here & there 1---> Holiday

Since holiday started..I had been seriuosly abominably lazy.... sighhh.
I cant really count the reason why but maybe I've become to attach wif my lappy & internet..
Well in d past I hardy sit idly during long holiday such as this, always making sure there is a project to work on...either by working part time...adopting new project to work on...writing..drawing...crafting.. etc etc..
But for this particular holiday..I felt like I had done nothing worth for affection
yes...I went for fieldtrip but other than that I kept doing worthless thing like reading d same manga again and again for countless of time in a day....
No wonder  my mum kept scolding me days & nite...not to mention d noticably increase in physical size & weight....so I guess I might have to go into diet soon..or actually have been force by certain someone..hehe

Little bit here & there 2----> fieldwork



As usual field trip is synonym to d life of a final year geology student...so this time I went over to Melaka...masjid tanah that is..and from that all I can say is that resistivty fieldwork is such a bother..there is lot  of work to be done and the equipment is heavy...so a great teamwork is essentially needed..
haha...Im not playing d good role to begin with so I think Syap and the rest of the team (arda, nur n yazid) have to work harder....sorry guys...nonetheless...it was fun...playing around d beaches..strolling d shops in melaka parade....eating ikan bakar....vexing arda while watching new moon....d first experiance taking express bus back to kl...playing with parut kelapa...walking in undurably stench swarm...founding an abandon lake...not to mention d spooky things dat happen in one of d site...
I spent 5 days in melaka...come back to kl for a day and went off again to pahang...this trip was joined by nur, arda, ara and lead by Dr. Sam....cant really say much bout it except we've been on road for two days..so Im quite amazed that Dr. Sam can realy drive for such long hours...Pahang trip are more to site viewing so there isnt much fooling around...it just that sometimes he likes to ask awkward & funny question...
 What did u think about Dr. Is?
What is interesting about  Dr. Is?
Overall, did the trip is good or not?
In which I answered oddly for each one of the question. But really during this trip I realized that the scenery in Malaysia is heaven even its just an oil plam platation that greet me along the way...so it kept me thinking..how come not many of us aware of this...maybe becoz there is not much effort to publicize our own treasure..
 An unforgettable experience indeed
Before I forgot, Dr Sam endless nags is something shud'nt be forgotten...some of it was hard..but I don really mind coz he sounds exactly like my mother...so I can help laughing at the end of his scolding...but not directly after...hehe...nway he's been so nice to us...even let us stay at his house for a nite & treating us to dinner and lunch.....so I would like to extand my thanks to all of d people involve especeially him.

Little bit here & there 3----> results


Results were out and mine was sucks so I have lots of worrying to do...but oh well..lets just save that when the new semester started...shall we??..In short, I can only say that I need that 3 above cgp for next sem..wooohool....die lorrr...

Little bit here & there 4-----> Suicide

Someone in d neighborhood commit suicide by hanging himself... its kinda sad...even if I dunno him I cant help thinking that maybe in d past we had walked past each other..and now while he is dead  and Im very much alive....wat can be so painful to bear?...well..honestly I cant understand wat can be solve by this stupidly selfish act??
Suicide is a permanent solution for temporary problem...once u die everything ends...leaving only sorrow for those who remain..hurm...

Little bit here and there 5---> all the little things


My dear devil Angora went missing and every search effort turn futile..
UPSR is out and my sister scor 4A1B..not bad for her..congrats..
My mum used every opportunity she had to nags me and I for a split second I wish new sem start asap
Other than that there is nothing much except outing, lepaking and catching up wif frens
Btw...I went watching Avatar 3D after returning from fieldwork and it's not worth it for 18 ringgit coz the 3D effect was'nt that captivating....haisshh...wasted!!
I started listening to radio...and plish dont be shocked by i tunes in to ERA station...hahaha...coz arda and nur t were stunned when I read "malay cintan-cintun novel" in front of them...I actually read them...FYI!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha i am fresh to this, I came upon this website I find It truly accessible & it's helped me loads. I should be able to give something back and help other users like it has helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Later

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i am fresh to this. I came upon this message board I find It very accommodating and it's helped me a great deal. I should be able to contribute and help other people like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around.