Saturday, October 3, 2009

Scratching out words in sullen state......

In the way to an XXXX place I'm kind of not in da mood for certain reason...(mostly coz I dun wish to be there but somewhere else)...
So trying to justified with my own feeling I kept quiet most of the time & just stare forlornly out of window (I wish that no one notice this and acted just fine)...
everything is moving and my mind just can't rest..
as I found a piece of paper I start to scratch up some sketch & then some words..
Out of nowhere..
words just flows out & I ended up scratching up some poems which seem ok-ok for me..hehe
This is it.....

mommy can i go outside and play?
birds are singing in such lovely day
and i can't wait until my broken wings are cured
oh for one bright moment in the sun
every bird must wing and sing its song
once twice again and then it's gone

mommy it was such a lovely day
the birds were singing then it slipped away
the birds were singing then they flew away
leaving me alone they flies away

my dear it was such a lovely day
beware my child it wont stay that way
thunder might struck as skies turns grey
patient my love and you'll be pay

mommy its still a lovely day
tho thunders and storms were on their way
cause I remembered what you always say
that rainbow will lurks at the first gleams of light after a rainy day
believing in them I soothed myself in taking the rocky pathway

cause I know you' be watching - always










No comments: