Monday, September 28, 2009

A trust misplaced...


Many times in my life have i ended up wrongly trusting people which in one or two incident have caused more than just the feeling of trust being betrayed. (Maybe its just one of my many failings, i'm only human/devil rite?) The world taught me that trusting only oneself is the safest way, however if i do open up, i place my trust entirely on that person. This is because, i believe that deep down, everyone is a good and trust worthy person. Thus, if i show a certain level of trust to someone, i expect to be be returned with the same level of trust.

Most of the time, my trust is well placed. However, in this case, i made the same mistake again. (will i never learn? Arghh!!!). Surely, it needs a certain amount of time for me to admit it as this time, it was with one of my best friend XX. This person is one of my earliest best friends which I treasured the most. We have a very long story with each other and most of it is a sad one (all the mishap exp by her n me by dat time). We had never quarrel, I guess its because she is too dignfied and I'm being too soft. Even if a hundred years had gone by without any contact she will stay close at my heart as one of my loved one.

I noe that distance and both our hectic lifestyle seperate us but still did'nt we make a promise to contact and see each other on regular basis?..and I still hold the promise strong to myself..and I expect her to do so

The few three years of separation we kept updating each other  on regular basis..
As time past by, one phone call in several months were so hard to get..
So everytime I'll be the one calling..seeing her at her place...getting her to went out..
And each effort I took make me sounds like an idiot...
But still I tried to tolerate and sugar coat my sour feeling that start to develop..
Ive guess Im just tired of waiting..
So this raya  I go as far as ignoring her 3 time phone call..(usually it will be me callin)
Still I felt so terribly in guilt and after several days I tried to get her on the line so many times..
....sadly...she didnt pick up....too busy to notice my call I guess..
 I dont blame her tho....nevermind...there is still next time...(biting the dissapoinment..haiisshh(-_-)!!)

So what I really learn is..we dont always get back what we harvest..
In this place..the trust..
Nevermind tho...maybe this is wat I got for broken the promise I make with others..
As a human I do break promise ...in fact..a lot of promises...

Like today.....I was campaigning on my loads of assignment..
So I excused myself & did'nt do the cleaning after people went back (raye visit)
Instead of cleaning up..I go and do the assignment....ahaha..no la...I was playing game at my room
So when I see my father cleaning up (the kitchen & dining room were spotless..hehe)
I felt so horrible & promise myself to complete my assignment by today  to be more available for my family..

( my father should'nt put his blind faith on me...he shud hv noe my character but still spare me...Lurve him very2 much...one of the best father one can have.... (^.^)>..heheehe)
Still...I havent start a word on it yet..
See...once again the trust both my father and me myself had put on myself had been misplaced...
.(if u undersand wat Im trying to say la...hahaha) 


Huhuhu...I guess I should stop now...
Need to get back on my assignment which had not made any progress frm yesterday.,
Shoot me pliss.....



1 comment:

Azalea Kamellia said...

lor diba! jangan sedeyh2 ek? nanti aku bagi ko kek lapis ek?