Monday, September 14, 2009

Hellish weekend....but a fruitful one....in the end

It seems like ages since the last time I put up a post..
Reason being...Im pretty tight up lately..very..
..might as well choke myself off..
Huhuhu...and now Im back again..
*applaud*

Its been a hellish weekend for me..
in fact it's been a hellish month
...that Ive gone throuh...

...yeahh...
things were very rough around me..
&so is so..I go through just fine..


...you noe...
I'm used to stand up firm...
even at the limit of breaking down..
that might be the most proper thing bout me..
but still this weekend..it become fruitful

although very tiring..
still at the end everyone was happy..
that's what matter to me..

Im talking about kueh raya preparation here..
that had much more significant meaning behind it..
as for me if not for you..

Tart nenas is not just a simple tart..
Sweet & sour just like the taste of life..
Biskut sampan might be colourful..
as such the colour of life..
It's black, it's green, it's red n yellow..
Kuih siput n kacang goreng..
although looks brown,simple n crunchy..
who knows how hard can the preparation be..
believe me..
(I've got blister on one of my finger sbb kupas kacang)

No comments: